Want to join a fast growing, cutting edge cyber risk management company that is disrupting the market? Look no further…Cytegic, has created the Automated Cyber Risk Officer (ACRO), a trusted cyber risk management platform designed specifically to save time, effort and money for our clients and partners while allowing them to focus on the most critical asset, their business.
Located on the East Coast, the mission of the Professional Services Manager is to partner with, and ensure the long-term success of, Cytegic’s clients. The Professional Services Manager is responsible for cultivating Cytegic’s pre and post-sales relationship with assigned accounts. The Professional Services Manager is the primary point of contact for Cytegic’s accounts and is responsible for all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, implementation, retention, growth and longevity.
- Two to three years of experience in professional services, customer success, customer support, technical product training and value articulation
- IT Savvy with focus on security technology and security standards
- Sales attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with solution selling, and value proposition articulation in a software and SaaS environment
- Ability to train efficiently and with efficacy both in person and remotely
- Hard working, creative and critical thinking, initiative-taker
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present and communicate at the VP and CEO levels
- Ability and willingness to travel and work at customers and company work hours
- Want and drive to take a hands-on approach
- Team-player that has ability and drive to work indecently as well
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the button below.