You already know that you’re working WAY too hard to analyze your cyber risk.
To keep in pace with different regulations and compliance mandates, Cyber Risk Officers have to manually trace the entire organization to analyze and monitor their defensive posture and represent it on a variety of standards such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA and more – A Very Expensive and Time-Consuming process. Working in a complex world where you need to comply with a variety of standards and other security frameworks have made the compliance challenge a Babylon tower. Assessing in one standard and reporting on another – a nightmare. Not only is manual mapping prone to inaccuracy, but it is also a frustrating waste of the Cyber Risk professionals’ capacity and a major blow to organizations who end up with antiquated Excel sheets, limited business insights that diminish precious resources.
Introducing Automated Cyber Risk Officer (ACRO)
ACRO is an accurate, agile and friendly platform, equipped with easy-to-read dashboards and reports catering to the needs of the CISO, CRO, CFO, BOD, CEO. Providing quantified, actionable, forward-looking intelligence and continuous defensive posture monitoring to instantly view, prioritize and determine actions to manage Cyber Risk.
And… with our new multi-standard reporting and dashboard capability turning weeks of hard labor into minutes of professional work.
- Easily and quickly map out the entire organization cyber security landscape
- Correlated spreadsheets to control maturity checklist
- Reporting via a standards dashboard that covers PCI, HIPAA, NIST, ISO etc.
- Standards comparison or multi-standard view
- Cyber framework reports showing line by line analysis
- Simple standards and maturity reporting
Value to the organization
- Cut the project cost by more than 50%
- Complete the project faster than initially estimated
- Elimination of overtime hours or additional staff
- Zero business disruptions or inaccuracy issues